The WUSPBA is at work during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s what we’re doing to support our members:
The Latest News
- 2020 WUSPBA AGM and WorkshopsDear WUSPBA Member, The Annual General Meeting deadline has been extended to Monday, October 19th at close of business day (5:00 PM PDST). This will be a Zoom event and in order to register to vote for the agenda items, please fill out this form: https://tinyurl.com/y2b957kz To open the Google … Continue reading
- 2020 WUSPBA Annual General Meeting (AGM)Dear WUSPBA Member, our AGM is a virtual event this year and in order to collect information needed for voting, a link for a Google form has been added. https://tinyurl.com/y2b957kz Please fill out the form so we can gather the needed information. The information is needed to accurately count votes … Continue reading
- Bruce Gandy Clubhouse Sessions on PiobaireachdPiobaireachd workshop in the most intimate of settings. Come join us for season 5, session #21. October 10, 2020, 2 pm - 5 pm Atlantic time. Sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and send a minimum contribution of $30 by PayPal to the same address. We will email the Gogle Drive … Continue reading
- WUSPBA Youth Education Council (YEC) WorkshopYouth Education Council WUSPA WONDER WORKSHOPS!!! Please join us for the first ever WUSPBA ONLINE WORKSHOP!!! For ages 19 years and younger Taught by two- time world champion Andrew Lee, we ask you to join us for a workshop on PDQB and Pipe Maintenance for 90 minutes of fun and … Continue reading
- WUSPBA Fall 2020 ChampionshipsWUSPBA Fall 2020 Online Championship Registration Opens - September 21, 2020 Registration Closes - October 2, 2020 at 6pm (Pacific Standard Time) Rules for All Events: All participants must be registered soloists with WUSPBA. You may enter events in your grade only. You are allowed one … Continue reading
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts. Backup cache in use.
Click to show error
Error: The user must be an administrator, editor, or moderator of the page in order to impersonate it. If the page business requires Two Factor Authentication, the user also needs to enable Two Factor Authentication.