The next WUSPBA AGM will be held in October or November 2020, in Irvine, California.
Each year, WUSPBA holds an Annual General Meeting (AGM) in the fall. The location of the AGM rotates between the various branches of WUSPBA. At the AGM, the membership convene to discuss the business of the association, vote on new officers, and consider proposed changes to Bylaws and Contest Rules. The weekend of the AGM also serves as an opportunity for intensive meetings by the Executive Committee and Music Board. Regrading decisions for the following year are typically made during the weekend of the AGM.
If you are a competitor and wish to be considered for regrading, please see Solo and Band Grading Information.
Past AGM Information
- 2019 WUSPBA AGM - Sacramento, CA
- 2018 WUSPBA AGM - Denver, CO
- 2017 WUSPBA AGM - Phoenix, AZ
- 2016 WUSPBA AGM - Park City, UT
- 2015 WUSPBA AGM - Park City, UT
- 2014 WUSPBA AGM - Salt Lake City, UT
- 2013 WUSPBA AGM - Las Vegas, NV
- 2012 WUSPBA AGM
Future AGM Branch Rotation
Since 2016, each year's AGM has been hosted by a different branch of WUSPBA. Below is the projected branch rotation for the next several years.
- 2020 WUSPBA AGM - to be hosted by the Southern Branch
- 2021 WUSPBA AGM - to be hosted by the Great Basin Branch
- 2022 WUSPBA AGM - to be hosted by the Desert Branch
- 2023 WUSPBA AGM - to be hosted by the Intermountain Branch
- 2024 WUSPBA AGM - to be hosted by the Northern Branch