This page contains information pertaining to adjudication within WUSPBA including lists of approved judges along with the information and paperwork necessary to become a judge. NOTE: As of May 20, 2014 WUSPBA Judges who are not current with their WUSPBA dues will be taken off the judges list and not sanctioned to judge until such time dues are paid.
WUSPBA Approved Judges Lists
- Piping, Drumming, Band - PDF (Updated 14 August, 2019)
- Drum Majors- PDF (.pdf) (Updated May 20, 2014)
Adjudicator Certification Information
- Becoming An Adjudicator
- Adjudicator Self-Assessment Form - MS Word (.doc) Acrobat (.pdf)
- Adjudicator Application Form - MS Word (.doc) Acrobat (.pdf)
- Adjudicator Résumé - MS Word (.doc) Acrobat (.pdf)
Apprentice Adjudicator Program
- Apprentice Program Protocol
- Shadow-judge Comparison Sheets
NOTE: The PDF files that are available above require Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the information. This is available as a free download for PC, Unix and Mac platforms. XLS files are Microsoft Excel files which can be read by that program or some freeware programs available online, such as OpenOffice.